Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fifth Post

Trying to learn so many different forms of design, sometimes feels a bit like being drunk. You get a high that keeps you happy and carrying around a silly grin, and get the feeling that your friend has a twin he has never introduced you to. I guess currently, I am in that phase, where my head is reeling under the first few shots. The next one is about to come. It is approaching in the form of graffiti. Well not the highly exaggerated forms that we usually associate that word with. Nor is this going to make a statement that will turn me into a fugitive. It is a big illustration that I will be doing on a wall in Goa. And this is the first time I shall be attempting that. Come to think of it, this seems to be a good time to get tensed.

I think I will leave this here to soak in my tension to keep my senses on the edge. There goes the drunken feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment