Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Sixth Post

Its quite a long period for a blog to remain silent. It is probably wrong too. But then I am on a quest; and in a quest it is quite routine for the hero to exit stage right and remain out of action long enough for the audience to miss him. And just as abruptly as he leaves, there he flies in to save the day, the damsel and the occasional comedian. So how goes the quest? Well it is moving forward with learnings popping in from the most unexpected quarters.


Here's a small collage of what has been going on. It of course misses a few more important ones, but... dramatic isn't it? All shall be revealed in good time. But here's the most important learning from all these. 

Reference from life. However philosophical and dramatic that sounds, I think this will remain one of my biggest learnings. Not that I didn't learn this before, but the way it hit me during these projects, knocked the wind out of my socks... and i don't even wear socks! Get it?

Draw and design from reference. Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment